Investment & Personal Finance Articles:
HD Vest Market Updates:
- Market Correction Update - 8/25/15
- Growth of Income
- Handicapping Your Investment Skill
- Lucky Number 13 (Thousand)
- Fear, Greed & Exhaustion
- Greece - Mythology Meets Reality
- Rolling Down the Yield Curve
- Stock Market Declines & Recessions
Other Published Articles:
- Financial Planning Guide Newsletter 2017
- Keep Moving Forward
- Inflation is the Silent Thief
- 10 Key Facts about Social Security Benefits
Whether you are an employer or self-employed, you are responsible for paying federal, state and local taxes. As an employer with employees, you must withhold certain taxes from your employees' paychecks. The full article can be found here from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
New Tax Law For Tax Year 2018:
Prepare for the 2018 Tax Year with this article: 2018 New Tax Law
Tax Report Newsletter:
Click the image above or click here for current Tax Tips!
If you want to stay current on all the tax news and publications, please click here to read the publications from the IRS.
A listing of Tax Tips for 2014 for individuals and companies from the IRS.
- Cancellation of Debt - Insolvency Newsletter 2017
It's tax season, and wonder how much your items are worth for donations? Click here to get a listing of what your items are worth according to Salvation Army.
Are you are small business owner? Looking to set up a small business? Here is a great article that talks about small business expenses and to the two tax deductions. To read more of the this article by U.S. Small Business Administration click here.
Here is a helpful Fact Sheet: Tax Breaks for Small businesses from U.S. Small Business Administration.