How We Can Help
At Hemenway Associates, Inc., we believe that a cohesive strategy that addresses all elements of your financial picture can help you pursue and reach your financial objectives. However, many individuals and families don’t have a strategy in place because they don’t know where to start.
From the first meeting, we seek to serve as a financial partner that clients can trust, getting to know them on a personal level before recommending financial or tax strategies. Each of our clients is unique, and their strategies should reflect their individual goals. We are dedicated to creating customized strategies that fit each client’s circumstances and can grow with them through the many milestones of life.
As we work with clients in a wide range of life stages, we understand the many concerns they face over the years. We can help answer the questions they may have, such as:
- When can I retire?
- Can I afford to send my child to college?
- How can I reduce my tax liability?
- Should I consider life insurance?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- What should I do if I have been audited?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- What are cost-friendly payroll options for my business?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- How can I use QuickBooks for my business’ accounting needs?
By offering education and ongoing guidance, we seek to help clients make wise decisions to help them simplify their financial and business life. Whatever your questions, we are here to help address them.